Industry-leading enterprise resource planning (ERP) cloud solution that serves as your central management system for business processes and applications, in order to build flexibility and agility in real-time and applications, in order to better be in a better position you to grow.
Enterprise Resource Planning
The definition of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
ERP systems are built around a specific, clear information structure (schema) which typically includes the same database. This ensures that The information utilized across the organization is normalized is based on common definitions and user-experiences. These fundamental concepts are later connected to business processes that are that are driven by workflows across business departments (e.g. finance Human resources, engineering, operations, marketing) as well as connecting systems and people who utilize
them. In simple terms, ERP serves as the means for integrating processes, people, and technology across an and modern.
They are the most effective application that you can get if you’re searching for an HR/CRM/Project Management and CRM too.
1. Dolibarr: Web-based open Source software for managing an organization’s foundation or professional activities (sme freelancers, freelancers, or large corporations) Commercial or quotation projects.
Dolibarr is easy to use, easy to customize with add-ons, and easy to learn on the go. You can immediately tell that usability and customer-friendliness is top priority in the development teams’ minds. Below I’ll go into all the third-party integration options but it should also be noted here that they are much easier to implement than those associated with other tools on this list.
Dolibarr doesn’t offer a mobile app, which is one of the few downsides of the software. Seeing as Dolibarr is free to use, it is a picky criticism to add that the UI isn’t as modern and clean as some of its contemporaries. What Dolibarr lacks in modernity, they make up for in convenience and flexibility.
Dolibarr integrates with LDAP, PayPal, Stripe, Paybox, Google services like Google Maps/Contacts/Calendar, Prestashop, Magento, WooCommerce, and many more paid and unpaid tools in their app marketplace. You can also build and submit your own modules for integration.
Dolibarr is free to use. Paid plans cost from $9 USD/user/month and include a free trial.
2. Odoo : Odoo (formerly OpenERP) is a suite of open-source business applications developed in Python and is distributed by the AGPL license under the Open Core software business model. It is used by two million users across the globe to manage businesses of any sizes.
As an open source software, Odoo handles customization and integration exceptionally well. It’s best to hire a dedicated team of software developers to fully take advantage of the many options (code is available on GitHub) however it’s an investment worth the time. Odoo’s ERP is flexible enough to include the entire lead management to the management of supply chains, quotation systems Accounting system and CRM and inventory.
Odoo provides an “support pack” that allows you to buy hours of support from a customer and use them for help, communications, and troubleshooting. But, these hours are not guaranteed and one email response can eat away at your purchased time, which can be between 6 and 10 minutes each. Odoo is a great service however, be prepared to put on the task of problem-solving by yourself.
Odoo integrates with many third-party applications in addition to its own products, including WooCommerce, Shopify, Dashboard Ninja, Amazon, ChitChats Shipping, eShipper Shipping, eBay, Magento, Microsoft Office 365, Google Drive, Quickbooks, and more.
Odoo charges users $31/month for all their applications, and also offers a free 15-day trial. Odoo also offers a no-cost community edition for users.
3. ERPNext: ERPNext is a no-cost and open source fully integrated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software created by Frappe Technology Pvt. Ltd. which is based on the MariaDB database system, which is an Python server-side framework.
Small and mid-sized businesses will be able to keep track of the number of leads as well as customers. They can also create the subscription plan for their services, create rewards and loyalty programs and set up meetings and appointments with your team at an affordable (or cost (or even no) cost, provided you’re comfortable hosting your own site and troubleshooting yourself after your initial meeting. Be aware that their YouTube channel contains more than 300 videos to help discover your niche.
For those who are familiar with Odoo the tool can be compared to an open source tool with a few limitations. ERPNext does not have the same amount of documentation or as thorough especially when it comes to the JS part of the process (client side). However, the modules that are free are simple to set up and comprehend, so it makes perfect sense to use it as a open source ERP solution.
ERPNext is natively integrated seamlessly with Amazon MWS, PayPal, Razorpay, Dropbox, LDAP, Braintree, Paytm, Stripe, Shopify, WooCommerce, Google Drive and Calendar, FairLogin, Plaid, GoCardless and Exotel.
4. ProjeQtOr : ProjeQtOr (formely Project’Or RIA) is an open-source Project Management Software that combines in one tool all the function you require to organize your projects.
It’s used as an alternative to commercial software used by French management and is responsible for managing 450 projects of 75 project administrators. [ The software is free for use by 75 project managers.
Features available are created through “Find The Most Effective”  and “I am a fan of the free program”:
- Tasks and milestones management
- and Teams Management and Teams Management
- Incident Management and bug tracking
- Multi-Projects Management
- The deployment of resources for a project only when it is necessary
- Documents from all projects in one location
- Risks Management
- Controlling budgets and spending
- Collaborative Web Architecture
- Multi-platforms (Windows, Linux)
in the text “Demarche and a tool for managing of computerized projects” (approach and tool to assist in managing portfolios of projects) This tool is described as a legitimate open-source alternative to proprietary programs such as the ” Genius Project” (distributed by IBM).
5. Scipio ERP : Develop better eCommerce and business applications with the open source Scipio ERP framework. From accounting to warehouse management The list of business apps is accessible to you and is waiting to be modified.
Contact Us : firstname.lastname@example.org (+91-9716326226) if you need any assistance to get it setup for your business.