When you begin to explore the subject of email marketing, you are aware of the importance the ability to deliver your emails. The time and effort spent on a campaign , only to have your email show in the recipients’ spam folder isn’t a good idea for any person.
In your search for the most effective cold emailing methods, you’ve likely encountered the idea of an ‘inbox warm-up’, or email warm-up as they refer to it. This idea is becoming more popular in the world of email because cold email service providers come up with methods to get past the spam filter.
Around 85% of emails received are considered to be spam. Email Service Providers (ESPs) are aware of this and have taken steps to guard users against such incidents by implementing a filter.
Spam filters are a system that is set up to block unwelcome, virus-infected, or unwelcome emails that are not able to reach an individual’s primary inbox. The system automatically detects these emails based on a variety of factors including spam-triggering words, excessive images, the number of emails, sender reputation, and so on.
What is an email warming-up?
Email warming up is the process of establishing and building credibility of Email Service Providers (ESPs) in the course of time. A majority ESPs have put in place effective spam-detecting systems to ensure that users receive the most pleasant experience.
Also known as spam filtering’. They scan for unusual contents in your email. They remove any suspicious content and instantly label it as spam.
If a domain is new and starts sending large volumes of emails, all the emails sent by them will end into the mailer’s spam box.
Your domain is warmed-up through it sending automated emails (or manually generated emails) and then responded to (again via this system) to show that you are engaged. This helps warm-up your domain. It is also completely automated. All emails appear to be legitimate enough to earn credibility with ESPs.
The majority of email tools today employ AI machine learning that is backed by a vast network of business contacts to fool ESPs to believe that legitimate emails are being sent.
A good email warm-up is gradual increase in the number of emails sent, and high rates of engagement to prove to ESPs that you are a genuine and intriguing sender who deserves to be placed in the main inbox of the recipient.
The process of warming up emails generally lasts between 3 and four weeks. It’s not advised to send out mass emails immediately, since you risk losing your account completely.
Pro Tips: To maximize delivery of emails keep warming your domain during emails also; this will have a positive impact on your overall campaign’s performance.
What is the reason email warming up so important to your website?
The principal reason for warming the inbox of your clients is to increase the effects of your cold email marketing campaigns, with enhanced delivery. A warm mailbox results in greater open, reply as well as click rate.
If your domain is re-opened it improves your sender’s credibility, which makes the process easier for messages to be delivered to the main inbox of your recipient.
These are some of the benefits of warming up your inbox:
- Inbox placement is mostly determined by engagement. the process of warming your inbox increases the engagement rate.
- In the process of warming up your email by warming it up, you can assess your sender’s reputation and the likelihood of delivery.
- When you have launched your campaign, you’ll immediately see higher rates of open due to the fact that your domain is warmed up. This will boost your exposure.
- When you go through the process of ramping up your email up, the reputation of your email sender gets better because ESPs evaluate the legitimacy for your address.
- A domain that has been warmed up provides the best possible delivery rate, leading to lower bounce rates. All of your emails will reach your intended audience via their primary inbox.
- Email warm-ups can be extremely efficient because they utilize a sophisticated algorithm and a network of high credibility inboxes, as well as meaningful warm-up emails.
- It allows you to maximize and sustain the highest level of deliverability, even in emails
10 Best Email Warm-Up Tools
Manually warming up your email can take a significant amount of time and energy. It is better to purchase an email warming tool that can automate the whole process. Additionally, using these tools, you don’t have to deal with the technical aspect of warming up your email inbox (which can be a bit complicated).
There’s a myriad of email warm-up programs that are on the market. What tool is most compatible with your company’s requirements and falls in your budget?
Based on your needs and spending capacity Our team of experts have created this list of the 10 email warm-up apps to help you stay clear of the spam folder for good!
- Lemwarm by lemlist
- QuickMail Auto Warmer
- WarmUp Inbox
- InboxWarm by OutreachBin
- Warm Up Your Email By Mailshake